AHHH I just love them so much. I will ship these ppl until the end. What end? My end. How could you not?? They were meant to BE!!!
It never would have worked out between us
Keep telling yourself that darling
Select your 5 ships, in no particular order, before answering the questions:
1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 5?
I started shipping Faith and Bosco from Third Watch in 2002 during season 3, when I stumbled upon the episode ‘The Long Guns’ and it was basically history after that. What followed was a frustrating decline in friendship between their characters after a glorious progression of emotion and depth, only to descend into nothingness. But I’m not bitter about it or anything.
2. Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2?
I have read quite a few, but this is probably my newest ship, so not much.
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?
I’ve had Luby on my tumblr, but that’s it. They weren’t my top priority couple.
4. If 3 were suddenly to break up today, what would your reaction be?
Jack and Liz were never together, but one could argue that the third movie was the nail in the ship coffin.
5. Why is 1 so important?
Because although they weren’t the first couple I have shipped, they are by far the longest and most potent ship that I’ve been infatuated with. Partnered cops of different genders always seem to appeal to me, and both Elliot and Olivia are good looking people, both BAMFs. I also truly relate to the longing that Olivia endures with her partner. Clearly, no man was able to take center stage while El was there. I was so into this ship that I refuse to watch episodes without Olivia and vice versa.
6. Is 4 a funny ship or a serious ship?
Luby has had funny moments, but by far it is a pretty serious ship.
7. Out of all of the ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
The ship that struck me instantly was Sparrabeth. The chemistry between Jack and Liz was remarkable enough for me to completely ignore Will’s quest to save his love and root for an unlikely Sparrabeth hook up.
8. Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the strongest bond?
Definitely a toss up between Faith/Bosco and Elliot/Olivia. Well…Luka/Abby DO have a kid, and Pepper and Tony have been around each other (and a super cute canon couple!!!!) a very long time. And Jack/Elizabeth have been through quite a bit together! Okay. Hard to say. They all qualify.
9. Which ship has lasted the longest?
My longest ship is probably Faith/Bosco in terms of my dedication to them.
10. How many times, if ever, has 1 broken up?
Well, technically El and Liv were never together, but if I had to look at their history, their “breakup” happened in season 7 after ‘Fault’ when Liv asked for a new partner.
11. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 3?
Pepperony or Sparrabeth. Ooo. See, they’re both entangled in fantasy worlds. Jack and Liz already conquered the undead pirates, but Tony did battle demigods. Who would win in that situation? I think both would be capable.
12. Did 5 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
Err…well, I guess one could say that their close friendship had to be kept from Fred at some point.
13. Is 4 still together?
One may assume that their still plugging along together. They did leave the series together as a married couple!
14. Is 2 canon?
Yes!! The first movie gave us hope that there was definitely something brewing. By the second movie, it was confirmed and with the first Avengers movie and the final Ironman film, their relationship was cemented as here to stay.
15. If all 5 ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
Uh, I’ve never read the books or seen the movie, but I’ll assume it has to do with being the final survivor and killing off the others? I’d say Pepperony or EO would outlast them all.
16. Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?
Uh, YEAH. Fred and the evil Cruz!! I still hate her. It didn’t matter how much the writers of the show tried to work sympathy into her character. I was SO FREAKIN glad to see her die in the end.
17. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?
Any of the ships that sailed. EO, Sparrabeth, and Faith/Bosco (still VERY bitter about them)
18. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
Not really. I think about them every once in a while.
19. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the 5 ships to break up forever or else she’d break them all forever, which ship would you sink?
I’d say Faith/Bosco. OH WAIT the writers already destroyed this glorious ship that took a crap in season 4 and never EVER recovered. WTH writers?? ‘Monsters’ and ‘More Monsters’ and the eps that followed Bos’ recovery COULD HAVE set up a perfect hook up scenario and instead made Bosco super touchy and Faith date Aidan Quinn? And then broke up the entire precinct where Faith and Boz MIGHT see run into each other? YOU CONTINUE TO SUCK YEARS LATER.
Johnny Depp giving CPR to his jack Sparrow wig.
His stunt double is having the best day
Before they were in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.